1. I became a vegetarian at age 5 after a traumatic experience with my babysitter.
2. Since childhood, I've been terrified of the TV show Dr. Who. The theme music haunts me to
3. In order to get any decent revising done, I require copious amounts of M&M's...which means
if I'm not revising, I'm probably exercising.
4. I'm a germ freak and carry anti-bacterial spray and Clorox wipes everywhere.
5. I love classic cars and have two classic Ford Mustangs: a 1966 Coupe (named Scout after
the character in To Kill A Mockingbird) and a 1966 GT (named Evie, after Evie in Eternal
6. I love to travel and meet new people...though I almost got arrested recently in Greece.
7. It doesn't matter how many times I see it, The Pink Panther Strikes Again makes me laugh
until I cry.
8. I'm terrified of spiders but I can't kill them, so I trap them under cups instead.
9. I'm a serious Neil Diamond fan. Huge. And it took me a long time to admit it. My husband
teases me about it non-stop.
10. My favorite books are:
Their Eyes Were Watching God, by Zora Neale Hurston
To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
Gone With the Wind, by Margaret Mitchell
East of Eden, by John Steinbeck
The Fever Series, by Karen Marie Moning
The Thorn Birds, by Colleen McCullough
The Hunger Games Series, by Suzanne Collins
The Study Series, by Maria V. Snyder
Nine Rules to Break when Romancing a Rake, by Sarah MacLean
The Ivy Chronicles Trilogy, by Sophie Jordan
© 2015 Angela Corbett, All Rights Reserved
Some Things About Me...
Our Pomeranian, Pippin.
Evie's car in Eternal Starling is based
on my 1966 GT Mustang.